Acceptance of terms
- Tickets once purchased cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets purchased online are not eligible for discounts, schemes or promotions of any kind.
- To collect tickets from the Box Office, it is mandatory for the cardholder to be present in person with the card used for the transaction,along with the booking confirmation (SMS/computer printout) to help minimize the risk of fraud.
- Online bookings on our site are carried out over a secure payment gateway.
- Tickets purchased online for a particular multiplex are valid for that multiplex only.
- Children below the age of 18 cannot be admitted for movies certified A.
- Please carry proof of age for movies certified A.
- Please purchase ticket for children above the age of 3.
- To counter unforeseen delays, please collect your tickets half an hour before show time.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the cinema premises.
- A convenience fee per ticket is levied on all tickets booked online.
- Ticket holders are required to abide by the policies laid down by the AGS Cinemas management.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the theatre premises.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed inside the premises.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of
authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank
from time to time.